Sunday, July 25, 2010

Time to Post


So, it has come to my attention that I have not posted in a while. Let me tell ya, this Mama had no idea her summer would be so busy...but I can say I am blessed to be busy. We have been out of town for graduations/parties/dances and have had the pleasure of having company over. Now that it seems that we will be home for more than a week I am going to do my best to post often. I am happy to say that I am launching a new Etsy site on August 1st. The new shoppe will be http://www.gigibelledesigns.etsy.com/ . Thanks to a dear friend, I now have amazing new business cards with an awesome logo! Thanks Lydia! I cannot tell ya how awesome it feels to be proud of handing out my cards.


In my shoppe I plan on having much of the same items, but will be adding a few more things such as napmat covers, hair clips and wel...I guess you will just have to check it out for yourself. Oh, don't forget to follow me on twitter (same twitter site-mamidesigns) and post comments too as I am going to be doing giveaways on this blog! Woo Hoo...I have always wanted to do a giveaway, but now I just need to find people to giveaway to. So tell everyone you know about me and stay tuned.


Here are just a few dolls I have been working on. Orders can still be made on my http://www.mamidesigns.etsy.com/ site.


Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment